Last Updated: June, 2017
- When we say “Kalaroma”, we mean Kalaroma, LLC. and any subsidiaries and affiliates of Kalaroma (including any that Kalaroma may form or acquire in the future). We also refer to Kalaroma as 'we', 'us', and 'our'.
- When we say “Kalaroma Sites”, we mean www.shamanoils.com, the shamanoils.com apps, and all related services, content, functionality, and transactions offered by Kalaroma on or through www.shamanoils.com and the shamanoils.com apps.
- When we say “you” or “your” we mean users of the Kalaroma Sites.
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE KALAROMA SITES, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE WITH KALAROMA THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION, NOT IN COURT, AND YOU WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIONS. CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS AND WAIVERS ARE DETAILED IN SECTION 15.
- Account Registration
- Placing an Order on Kalaroma
Kalaroma only ships within the contiguous United States (48 states and District of Columbia).
Orders and Pricing
Pricing errors, out-of-stock and other errors occasionally occur on the Kalaroma Sites. We reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, out of stock errors or other errors at any time without further obligation to you, including after you have received a confirmation of your order. Should this happen with your order, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us so we can try to figure out what happened and do our best to make sure it doesn’t happen again. In addition, if any item you request becomes unavailable on the Kalaroma Sites, we may cancel your order.
Items sold on the Kalaroma Sites may be subject to tax. Prior to submitting your purchase request, you will see an estimate of the tax to be collected on your order. This tax amount will depend on various factors, including the items purchased, the shipment destination, and the identity of the seller(s). Any applicable tax will be applied to the item price you pay for taxable items, less any savings amounts.
Title and Risk of Loss
Title to the items purchased by you on the Kalaroma Sites (and the related risk of loss on these items) passes to you upon delivery of the items to the common carrier used by Kalaroma.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and refunds are available only as described in our Returns/Refund policy. While Kalaroma will strive to provide returns and refunds, excessive or abusive returns or attempted returns will void our Returns/Refund policy and any guarantees on future orders.
Your account may contain Credits which can be used for payment of an eligible purchase made on the Kalaroma Sites.
We reserve the right to prohibit or limit sales to resellers or other parties who purchase a product from Kalaroma with the intention to resell that product. We also reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per account, credit card, shipping address, person, household or order for any reason.
- Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on the Kalaroma Sites
We don't guarantee any aspect of any product information on the Kalaroma Sites, including, without limitation, product images, descriptions and specifications. The information on the Kalaroma Sites is for information purposes only, and may be inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, unreliable, miscategorized, or not helpful. Product information contained on the Kalaroma Sites may differ from information contained on the actual product materials. Before you act on information you find on the Kalaroma Sites, you must independently confirm any facts about the item(s) that are important to your decision.
If you purchase a product that is not as described, your sole remedy against Kalaroma is to return it and/or request a refund in accordance with our Returns/Refund policy.
If you find an error or notice something that doesn't look right on the Kalaroma Sites, we would appreciate it if you let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is a big part of what makes Kalaroma better.
Special provision for drugs, medical products, foods or drinks with potential or actual beneficial qualities, fitness claims, and alternative medicine: No information on the Kalaroma Sites, including, without limitation, health, medical, wellness, fitness, prescription, and pharmaceutical information, is a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or advice of your medical professional. The Kalaroma Sites do not include all information regarding precautions, dosage information, side effects, or interactions, and should not be understood to indicate that any drug or other product is safe for you. You must consult the actual product information included with the product (including package inserts). The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the information relating to dietary supplements. We recommend that you speak with your medical professional for guidance before using any drug or any other product relating to health, medicine, wellness or fitness.
You consent to the collection, use, disclosure and other handling of information as described in our Privacy Notice, which may be updated from time to time. You consent to our monitoring and recording of telephone calls, emails, and texts (and other forms of communications) between you and us, no matter who initiates the communication.
- Use of Materials on the Kalaroma Sites
All content on the Kalaroma Sites (including, for example, text, designs, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, information, code and software, and the selection and manner of compilation and presentation), is owned by Kalaroma or its licensors, and may be protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Your access to and use of the Kalaroma Sites does not grant you any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the Kalaroma Sites. Kalaroma, or its licensors retain full and complete title to and reserve all rights in the material on the Kalaroma Sites, including all associated intellectual property rights. Kalaroma neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on the Kalaroma Sites will not infringe rights of third parties.
You may access the Kalaroma Sites only for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice relating to the material you access.
Any other use of the material on the Kalaroma Sites, including, without limitation, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products, or services obtained from the Kalaroma Sites, or use of the Kalaroma Sites for purposes competitive with Kalaroma, or for other commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Kalaroma Sites as they may be updated from time to time.
- Materials You Submit
You acknowledge that you are responsible for all materials you submit to Kalaroma via the Kalaroma Sites or other electronic communications (including through any part of the Kalaroma Sites administered by third parties like Facebook, Instagram, other social media platforms and the tools that allow you to interact with the Kalaroma Sites through these social media platforms). This means you are responsible for the legality, accuracy, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material you submit.
You agree not to submit content that:
- infringes or violates anyone else’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity or privacy, or other intellectual property rights;
- is illegal or encourages illegal activities or any breach or violation of a right (including a contractual right) held by a third party;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- has a commercial purpose;
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the Kalaroma Sites or our partners;
- or can be considered a third party’s private or confidential information.
- Restrictions on Access and Use
When accessing and using the Kalaroma Sites, you agree:
You will not do any of these these things:
- Engage in conduct that is fraudulent or otherwise harmful to Kalaroma, our partners, or any other user;
- Display to others, mirror, or frame the Kalaroma Sites, or any component of the Kalaroma Sites;
- Access the Kalaroma Sites if we have prohibited you from such access;
- Circumvent any rules or terms set forth on the Kalaroma Sites including those relating to any promotion, contest or program on the Kalaroma Sites;
You will not do any of these things:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Kalaroma Sites, Kalaroma’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Kalaroma or Kalaroma’s providers;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Kalaroma Sites or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Kalaroma Sites;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure intended to protect, limit access to, or control the Kalaroma Sites;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used on or in connection with the Kalaroma Sites;
- Collect any personally identifiable information from users of the Kalaroma Sites or use any such information found on the Kalaroma Sites;
- Use a third party’s credentials, conceal your true IP address, or otherwise impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use the Kalaroma Sites to determine whether a third party holds any type of account, or to learn about or verify information about the account that is not yours;
You will not use Kalaroma Sites or Kalaroma’s name, logo, brand or identity to do any of these things:
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Kalaroma trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Kalaroma’s express written consent;
If you are accessing the Kalaroma Sites as an employee or agent, you acknowledge that you are extending the permanent consent and authorization described above on behalf of your employer or principal, and you represent that you have authority from that employer or principal to do so.
If you are accessing the Kalaroma Sites as an employer or principal, you authorize your employee or agent to extend on your behalf the permanent consent and authorization described above, and you acknowledge that your permanent consent and authorization will bind all of your employees and agents.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement
Kalaroma has reserved the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the accounts of users of the Kalaroma Sites who infringe on copyrights of Kalaroma or others. Kalaroma has designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement relating to the Kalaroma Sites under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c). If you believe that your copyright, or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act, has been infringed, you must send a written notice to Kalaroma containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must submit your written notice containing the above information by fax, email, or postal to the following Designated Agent:
Kalaroma.com Copyright Agent Email email@example.com
- Communications Decency Act Notice
Commercially available parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) may assist you in limiting access to material on the Internet that is harmful to minors. Current providers of such protections include McAfee and Symantec, as well as others available from this Google search. Please note that we did not create these parental control tools, and we have not tested or evaluated them. Your use of these tools on the Kalaroma Sites is at your sole risk. You should not assume that these or any other third-party parental control protections will work on the Kalaroma Sites.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS DISCLAIMER SECTION IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THE KALAROMA SITES, AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, ADVICE, AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE KALAROMA SITES ARE PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS, AND THEREFORE YOUR USE OF THE KALAROMA SITES IS AT YOUR RISK.
WE DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THESE DISCLAIMERS INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING;
- THAT ACCESS TO THE KALAROMA SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- THAT THE KALAROMA SITES WILL BE SECURE;
- THAT THE KALAROMA SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE KALAROMA SITES AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; AND
- THAT COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM THE KALAROMA SITES ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE KALAROMA SITES AND THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE KALAROMA SITES MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, KALAROMA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIALS YOU ACCESS OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE KALAROMA SITES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER KALAROMA, KALAROMA’S EMPLOYEES, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, OR INVESTORS, NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR, OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO:
- THE KALAROMA SITES, OR ANY OTHER SITES YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THE KALAROMA SITES;
- ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US;
- ANY DELAY ON OR INABILITY TO USE THE KALAROMA SITES OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE KALAROMA SITES;
- KALAROMA’S REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON THE KALAROMA SITES, OR;
- OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE KALAROMA SITES;
IN EACH CASE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF KALAROMA, ITS SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR ANY OTHER PERSON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, ANY THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OR USE OF, ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER KALAROMA NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY SELLER, SHOPPER, OR OTHER USER OF THE KALAROMA SITES.
- New Jersey Law Applies
The laws of the State of New Jersey apply to everything relating to Kalaroma’s and the Kalaroma Sites relationship to you. This means that any and all disputes, claims and controversies arising out of or relating to the Kalaroma Sites, including the sale of products, content, services, or technology, on or used through the Kalaroma Sites, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws and decisions of the State of New Jersey applicable to contracts made, entered into and performed entirely therein, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
In the event of a Dispute, Kalaroma or you must give the other notice of the Dispute. This notice must include a brief written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving it, as well as the facts giving rise to the Dispute and the relief requested. You must send any such notice to Kalaroma by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by U.S. Mail to Kalaroma.com, Legal Notice, to: _1835 Burnet Ave – Union NJ 07083 . To the extent that Kalaroma has your contact information, it will send any such notice to you by U.S. Mail and your email address.
We will try to resolve any Dispute through informal negotiation within 30 days from the date that any notice of Dispute is sent by email and U.S. Mail. Kalaroma and you shall use reasonable, good faith efforts to settle any Dispute through consultation and good faith negotiations. After 30 days, Kalaroma or you may resort to the other alternatives described in this section.
Not with standing the foregoing, Disputes concerning patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets and claims of piracy or unauthorized use of the Kalaroma Sites shall not be subject to arbitration, and the notice and 30 day negotiation period required by this paragraph shall not apply to these types of Disputes.
Except as otherwise specifically set forth below, any Dispute of any kind, if unresolved through informal discussions within 30 days of the sending of the notice described above, shall be resolved by binding arbitration to be held in the U.S. state in which you reside. For residents outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in New Jersey, and Kalaroma and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any state or federal court in New Jersey, to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
If Kalaroma’s or your claim is solely for monetary relief of $10,000 or less and does not include a request for any type of equitable remedy, the party bringing the claim may choose whether the arbitration of the claim will be conducted, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing under the AAA Rules, solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator.
You or Kalaroma may choose to pursue a claim in small claims court where jurisdiction and venue over you and Kalaroma otherwise qualifies for such small claims court and where the claim does not include a request for any type of equitable relief. However, if you decide to pursue a claim in small claims court, you agree to still provide Kalaroma 30 day advance notice by email to email@example.com and by U.S. Mail to Kalaroma, LLC, Legal Notice, to:
1835 Burnet Ave- Union NJ -07083 .
- Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
If any court or arbitrator determines that the class/consolidated/representative action waiver set forth in this section is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration can proceed on a class, consolidated, or representative basis, then the disputes, claims, or controversies will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in federal court located in New Jersey.
If any clause within this Class Action Waiver section is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that specific clause will be severed from this section, and the remainder of its provisions will be given full force and effect.
This Class Action Waiver section will also apply to any claims asserted by you against any present or future parent, subsidiary or affiliated company of Kalaroma, or any employee, officer, director, or investor of Kalaroma, and to any claims asserted by any of them against you, to the extent that any such claims is a Dispute.
- 12:00 p.m. Eastern time on the 10th day after posting to www.shamanoils.com (if there is no material update to the Disputes/Arbitration section);
- or on the 30th day after posting (if there is a material update to the Disputes/Arbitration section);
- or your acceptance of them via a click-through process or some other method that we specify.
- Termination by Kalaroma
- Additional Terms For Our iOS App
When you use our iOS App, Apple requires you to agree to the following additional terms:
You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the app or your possession and use of the app, including, but not limited to (i) product warranty or liability claims; (ii) any claim that the app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; or (iv) claims that the app infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Entire Agreement and Admissibility; Applicability to Sellers
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of any section.
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place, except as explained in the second-to-last paragraphs of the “Disputes/Arbitration” and “Class Action Waiver” sections.
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Kalaroma by:
(1) emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
(2) contacting us by phone at 9086886111; or 800-441-2133
(3) mailing us at Kalaroma Help at the following address: 1835 Burnet Ave – Union- NJ 0708