Stress can wreak havoc on our bodies! It can make us nervous, increase tension, and affect our sleep. This lovely trio of essential oils was selected precisely to calm our worries, and soothe our nerves and anxiety. The clearing and soothing essential oils of Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Pink Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang will ease you back into a relaxed state of mind.
P : 100% Pure and Natural
U : Unmatched Quality & Authentic
R : Reliable & Trusted Sources
E : Every Drop Meets Specification & Customer Satisfaction
How to Use
This kit contains 5 oils that when blended together can really de-stress and calm your body and mind and make you feel relaxed. Here is a recipe to get you started:
Back and Belly Massage
• 2 Tablespoon of Shaman Jojoba Carrier Oil
• 1 drop of Shaman German Chamomile Essential Oil
• 2 drop of Shaman Eucalyptus Essential Oil
• 6 drops of Shaman Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
• 3 drops Shaman Geranium Essential Oil
• 4 drops of Shaman Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Blend all the ingredients together in a small dish, or bottle. Use one teaspoon at a time to massage into lower back and lower belly. After massaging into these areas, close eyes, and breathe. This recipe is good for 6 applications.
Safety and Usage
• Do not ingest, keep out of reach of children , avoid contact with eyes and ears, discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs.
• If pregnant or nursing consult your doctor.
• Store away from heat and light .
The product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Essential oils or aromatherapy products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Use of this page should not be considered medical advice and cannot replace medical consultation with a qualified health professional. Please consult with a qualified medical professional to address specific health concerns you might have. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any aromatherapy product. The information contained herein is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.