P : 100% Pure and Naturel
U : Unmatched Quality & Authentic
R : Reliable & Trusted Sources
E : Every Drop Meets Specification & Customer Satisfaction
Traveling can bring with it some unexpected twists and turns! And it’s always good to have some quick fixes on hand to ensure that everything goes according to plan. We’ve put together our favorite essential oils in this kit to make sure you are prepared wherever you go! Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Sage and Tea Tree..
How to Use
This kit contains 5 essential oils that when blended together, or used singly, can support and Aid any mishap that comes your way! Here is a recipe to get you started:
Quick First Aid Spray
- 4 Tablespoons of distilled water
- 6 drops of Shaman Geranium Essential Oil
- 14 drops of Shaman Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Shaman Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Shaman Sage Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Shaman Tea Tree Essential Oil
Blend all the ingredients together in a small dish, or bottle. Pour into 2 ounce spray bottle. Shake before use, and spray cuts, bruises and splinters.
Safety and Usage
- Do not ingest, keep out of reach of children, avoid contact with eyes and ears, discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs.
- If pregnant or nursing consult your doctor.
- Store away from heat and light.
The product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Essential oils or aromatherapy products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Use of this page should not be considered medical advice and cannot replace medical consultation with a qualified health professional. Please consult with a qualified medical professional to address specific health concerns you might have. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any aromatherapy product. The information contained herein is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.