P : 100% Pure and Naturel
U : Unmatched Quality & Authentic
R : Reliable & Trusted Sources
E : Every Drop Meets Specification & Customer Satisfaction
Soothe an achy head brought on by stress and nervous exhaustion. Relax neck muscles and tension that builds up in shoulders and head. Let the cooling combination of Fennel, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint dull the aches and discomfort from a sore head!
How to Use
This kit contains 5 oils that when blended together can support and promote a more relaxed upper body, offering the mind and the body a little relief from stress and tension that builds up around our shoulders, neck and head. Here is a recipe to get you started:
Neck and Scalp Message
- 1 Tablespoon of Shaman Jojoba Carrier Oil
- 2 drops of Shaman Fennel Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Shaman Geranium Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Shaman Lemon Essential Oil
- 7 drops of Shaman Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Shaman Peppermint Essential Oil
Blend all the ingredients together in a small dish, or bottle. Use one teaspoon at a time to massage into back of neck, in scalp above ears and temples. This recipe is good for 3 applications.
Safety and Usage
- Do not ingest, keep out of reach of children, avoid contact with eyes and ears, discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs.
- If pregnant or nursing consult your doctor.
- Store away from heat and light .
The product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Essential oils or aromatherapy products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Use of this page should not be considered medical advice and cannot replace medical consultation with a qualified health professional. Please consult with a qualified medical professional to address specific health concerns you might have. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any aromatherapy product. The information contained herein is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.