P : 100% Pure and Naturel
U : Unmatched Quality & Authentic
R : Reliable & Trusted Sources
E : Every Drop Meets Specification & Customer Satisfaction
Quieting our minds and minds to be ready to sleep can often be a challenge. Insomnia affects many of us! Our Shaman Night Kit offers essential oils: Geranium , Juniper Red , Lavender, Marjoram and Ylangylang that have been shown to relax the mind and body and drift us off the deep sleep.
How to Use
This kit contains 5 oils that when blended together can relax and quiet your mind and make you sleepy. Here’s a recipe to get your started:
Shoulder and Foot Massage
- 2 Tablespoon of Shaman Jojoba Carrier Oil
- 3 drops of Shaman Geranium Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Shaman Juniper Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Shaman Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Shaman Marjoram Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Shaman Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Blend all the ingredients together in a small dish, or bottle. Use one teaspoon at a time to massage into shoulders and feet. After massaging into these areas, close eyes, and breathe. This recipe is good for 6 applications.
Safety and Usage
- Do not ingest, keep out of reach of children , avoid contact with eyes and ears, discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs.
- If pregnant or nursing consult your doctor.
- Store away from heat and light .
The product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Essential oils or aromatherapy products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Use of this page should not be considered medical advice and cannot replace medical consultation with a qualified health professional. Please consult with a qualified medical professional to address specific health concerns you might have. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any aromatherapy product. The information contained herein is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.